Tuesday 2 February 2010

I ate four mini eggs and felt guilty

It has felt like such a long day. I was up this morning at 4:45 to go to work where I managed to get everything I needed to do done in three hours and spent the other six hours of my shift doing everyone Else's job for them. I wonder, sometimes, how the people I work with actual got a job they are so silly. Today two of the managers were sitting in the office doing absolutely nothing complaining that we were short staffed and all I could think was if they actually stopped moaning and did some work then we would in fact be amply staffed.

However, after I left the office because I couldn't endure them anymore I wondered into the backroom and the staff were playing A Perfect Circle. I was so excited (but a little confused as the staff member, who the ipod playing said music belongs to, usually listens to terrible music, like venga boy terrible) and I felt 17 again, remembering spending hours listening to them during sixth year and drinking punch on a bench with the girl, who broke my heart more than anyone ever could, trying to explain why I loved their song Judith so much. I danced twice and everyone laughed even though I wasn't trying to be funny, so I danced some more to show them I didn't care if they found my horrific dancing horrific.

So I left feeling nowhere near as bad as I thought I would, but thought why not get some form of delicious treat to cheer myself up to the max. I skipped into the closest shop that I could find (that sold sweet, of course, because I wouldn't of found anything tasty to eat in a bicycle shop or a hardware store) and tried to decide what to get. At first I wanted a milky way crispy roll because they are awesome but they did not sell them, so I went for some mini eggs because they are awesome. Yum yum!!!!! But I had only had four of them and I felt so bad and guilty for using such a rubbish excuse to justify buying chocolate. I couldn't eat anymore, they are still sitting on my cars dashboard waiting to mock me when I go to drive to work tomorrow morning. So now instead of just having to put up with waking up tomorrow at stupid o'clock again I now have to worry about laughing chocolate as well.

I'm off to watch 'Igby Goes Down' now.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment